The Professional Ethics in Massage course covers the following information which pertains to the massage industry.
- Standards and Principles
- AMTA and NCBTMB
- State Regulations and Certifications
- Putting Principles of Practice into Action
- Ethical Decision Making
- Unethical Behaviors
- Reporting Unethical Behaviors
Test Questions and Taking The Test
Below is a list of test questions that you will find at the end of the course. The answers are highlighted throughout the course material. At the end of each lesson, you must click the MARK COMPLETE button to move ahead to the next section. Once you’ve completed each section, complete the COURSE EVALUATION to move ahead to the EXAM QUESTIONS. Once you pass the exam with a 70%, you may print or download and save your certificate. Even though THERE ARE NO GRADES (this is a pass/fail course), you may take the exam as many times as you like (although it will not change your pass/fail achievement since there are no grades associated with the course). Once you’ve complete the course, return to MY ACCOUNT to take your next course.
“Professional Ethics in Massage” Practice Exam questions are only available for viewing and not available for downloading/printing at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Practice Exam Questions
1. How many primary rules exist for the AMTA?
2. In addition to the District of Columbia, how many states license or credential massage therapists?
3. Upon completing a massage therapy program, students are usually required to take a state/national exam known as the ?
4. Standards of practice can also be referred to as
5. What is “Scope of Practice”?
6. What does HIPAA stand for?
7. In order to avoid any sexual impropriety, it is import to –
8. When preparing to report unethical behavior, it is important to –