This page features instructions for
- Logging in with your email address
- Completing courses
- Reprinting or saving your certificates
- Resetting your password
- Adding in your licensing number onto your certificates
- Changing the state on your certificates
- Changing your last name on your certificates
We highly suggest using the CHROME browser which works best with these courses. Chrome is free and can be downloaded here and used as an alternate browser.
Purchasing (Registering) for a Course
- Use the “Add to Cart” button for each course you want to purchase.
- The cart total is listed at the top of the screen, click it at any time to start the check out process.
- Review your order, then click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Enter your billing details and your massage licensing number (mandatory for Florida and optional for all other states) into the form. You will be asked to create a password. Make sure to remember your Password, as you’ll need it in order to access your course material in the future. **If you need to reset your password, add your licensing number, change the state on your certifications, or change your last name, scroll to the very bottom of this page for instructions.
- Keep in mind that you can only buy courses or bundles for ONE PERSON/ONE LICENSING NUMBER at a time. You cannot buy multiple courses/bundles and then change the account and licensing number so another person can use it. Each person should purchase their own individual classes and set up their own individual account using a different email address. You cannot use the same email address for different accounts or students.
- When you’re finished, click the Proceed to Checkout button. Pay by credit/debit card.
- Once you’ve completed your purchase, you’ll RETURN TO MERCHANT (taken back to Massage CE Learning Tree)
- Note: All courses expire 12 months after purchase.
Accessing Course Material
- Use the Login link at the top of the screen if you aren’t logged in already. Use your EMAIL ADDRESS and password to log in.
- Click “My Account” to access a list of your available courses. You may have to scroll down the page a bit to see the title of the courses you’ve purchased.
- Click the title of the course you want to access.
- To navigate through the course, you can use the navigation menu located to the left of the content (or at the bottom of the content if you’re on a smartphone). There is also a “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of every lesson which will take you automatically to the next lesson.
- There is also a “Practice Exam” which you can print or view prior to reviewing the curriculum. Use it as you review each lesson and complete the “Practice Exam” as you move through the course. You will find that “key points” are highlighted throughout each lesson which will come in handy in answering questions on the actual exam.
Completing Course Evaluations and Course Exams
- At the bottom of the main page for each course, there are links for the course evaluation and the course exam.
- Before taking the course exam for each class, you’ll fill in a course evaluation to let us know what you thought of the material. The evaluation is made up of four rating-scale type questions. Although the course evaluation is required, it doesn’t affect if you PASS/FAIL a course.
- Once you’ve finished the course evaluation, you’ll be taken to the course exam. The exams are made up of multiple-choice questions, and the answers are shuffled randomly each time a student takes the course. Remember to use your practice exam as a guide to complete the final exam.
- If you achieve a 70% or better, you pass the exam. These are pass/fail exams and no grades appear on your certification although you will see and can review any missed questions on the exam.
- Select your answer and click “Next” to move to the next question.
- Once the course exam is finished, you’ll see if you passed, and if so, you have the option to print your certificate or download it. If not, retake the quiz as many times as you need to in order to pass the class.
- Once you’ve finished the course exam, you’ll be presented with a link to print your certificate. NO GRADES ARE AVAILABLE SINCE THESE ARE PASS/FAIL courses. Once you’ve reached 70%, you have passed and can access your certificate. No grades appear on your certificate and no grades are reported to any state agency. We do not report to any state board except FLORIDA (and we do not report any grades to FL, only that you’ve passed).
- If you forgot to print your certificate after the course or you need to re-print it in the future, you can access links to the certificates for each course you’ve completed in the “My Account” area.
- Click on the CERTIFICATE picture and your certificate will appear to save or print.
- Certificates are created as PDFs, which will open in your browser. (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) Your browser will have a built-in function to print the PDF for you.
- Certificates can be printed for 1 year after date of purchase. After 1 year, please contact us directly and we can supply you with completed course information for a small administration fee.
Resetting Your Password
Lost your password? CLICK “LOST YOUR PASSWORD”
A new password reset will be generated to your email address. This usually takes 15 minutes to occur. It is not anything I have control over. It is the design of the operating system
Change Your Personal Information, Add State Licensing Number, Change State Info (which displays on Certificates)
Go to MY ACCOUNT and scroll to the very bottom of the screen to “Billing Address”.
Edit “Billing Address”. To change or add your licensing number or state, scroll to the very bottom of the “Billing Address” page and save your changes.
CHANGE YOUR STATE: Type in the state you want to appear on your certificate in your billing address information field. If you’ve purchased from SC and you want your certificate to display NC, just change the billing address state to NC.
Keep in mind if you are renewing for Florida and you have already taken your classes, you cannot change your state toFlorida and have your hours sent via our operating system to CEBroker. You must input all of your FL information correctly when you set up your purchase for your CE hours to be automatically forwarded to CEBroker. You may send your CE hours manually to CEBroker.
CHANGE YOUR NAME: If you’d like to change the name on your certificate, you can make updates here and it will be reflected on your certificate.
ADD LICENSING NUMBER: If you need to add your licensing number, you can add it so it appears on your certificate.