Please Note: You cannot use the same account or email address to purchase for more than one student. You must LOG OUT COMPLETELY after your initial purchase and then create a new account using a different email address to purchase and set up for each student.
This page features instructions for
- Logging in with your email address
- Logging out when you are done
- Completing courses
- Reprinting or saving your certificates (You’ll also receive a copy via your email address)
- Resetting your password
- Adding in or changing your licensing number on your certificates (You must contact me to change it for you)
- Changing the state on your certificates (You must contact me to change it for you)
- Changing your name on your certificates (You must contact me to change it for you)
- Requirements for course completions
- Refund guidelines
We highly suggest using the CHROME browser which works best with these courses (other browsers can be used to purchase and complete these courses though). Chrome is free and can be downloaded HERE and used as an alternate browser.
Purchasing (Registering) for a Course
- Use the “Add to Cart” button for each course you want to purchase.
- The cart total is listed at the top of the screen, click it at any time to start the check out process.
- Review your order, then click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Enter your billing details and, for your certificates, the Student Name, Massage Licensing Number and State of Renewal. Once entered, you cannot change this information. You must contact me to change this for you. You can start your classes and when the information is updated, it will appear on the certificates in your account. You will be asked to create a Password. Make sure to remember your Password, as you’ll need it in order to access your course material in the future. **If you need to reset your password, see the instructions at the bottom of this page. If you are not receiving a password reset, check your receipt to see the email address you used to set up the account.
- You can only buy courses or bundles for ONE PERSON/ONE LICENSING NUMBER at a time. You cannot buy courses or course bundles and then change the account and licensing number, student name or licensing state so another person can use the same courses. Each person must have their own individual classes and set up their own individual account using a different email address. You cannot use the same email address for different accounts or students. You MUST LOG OUT of your account completely before you set up a new purchase for a new buyer.
- When you’re finished, click the Proceed to Checkout button. Pay by credit/debit card. There is a short delay when you make the purchase since there are several operations taken place at the same time. The screen will fade for approximately 10-15 seconds while your order processes and your account is created. Please do not interrupt the building process.
Once you’ve completed your purchase, you’ll RETURN TO MERCHANT (taken back to Massage CE Learning Tree)
- Note: All courses, accounts and certificates expire 12 months after purchase. Please save each certificate upon completion of each course so you have them for future reference (certificates are also emailed to your email address upon completion of each individual class). You will not be able to access any certificates after 1 year and it is the student’s responsibility to save each certificate for a minimum of 5 years according to your state regulations.
Accessing Course Material
- Use the Login link at the top of the screen if you aren’t logged in already. Use your EMAIL ADDRESS and password to log in.
- Click “My Account” to access a list of your available courses. You may have to scroll down the page a bit to see the title of the courses you’ve purchased.
- Click the title of the course you want to access.
- To navigate through the course, you can use the navigation menu located to the left of the content (or at the bottom of the content if you’re on a smartphone). There is also a “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of every lesson which will take you automatically to the next lesson. You need to MARK COMPLETE at the end of each course section to move onto the next section.
- There is also a “Practice Exam” which you can view prior to the curriculum. You will find that “key points” are highlighted throughout each lesson.
Completing Course Evaluations and Course Exams
- At the bottom of the main page for each course, there are links for the course evaluation and the course exam.
- Before taking the course exam for each class, you’ll need to fill in a course evaluation to let us know what you thought of the material. The evaluation is made up of four rating-scale type questions. Although the course evaluation is required, it doesn’t affect if you PASS/FAIL a course.
- Once you’ve finished the course evaluation, you’ll be taken to the course exam. The exams are made up of multiple-choice questions, and the answers are shuffled randomly each time a student takes the course.
- If you’ve achieved a 70% or better, you’ll pass the exam. These are pass/fail exams and no grades appear on your certification although you will see and can review any missed questions on the exam.
- Select your answer and click “Next” to move to the next question.
- Once the course exam is finished, you’ll see if you’ve passed, and if so, you have the option to print your certificate or download it. Certificates are also emailed directly to your email address upon successfully completing the course. You have 3 opportunities to pass the exam with 70%. After the 3rd attempt, the exam will lock and you will not be able to take the course again.
Logging Out of Your Student Account
- When you are ready to exit your student account, you must properly close down the account.
- You will be prompted TWICE to close the account properly.
- If you exit without closing your account, you may find that you cannot close down or exit your account or browser.
- Go back and follow the prompts to exit your student account.
- The system may automatically “Time Out” after 20 minutes and “Force Close”
- Click the “Contact Us “ link if you experience any issues.
- Once you’ve finished the course exam, your “Certificate of Completion” is automatically emailed to the email address you’ve used when you set up your account.
- You’ll also be presented with a link to print your certificate when you finish each course. Once you’ve reached 70%, you have passed and can access your certificate.
- We do not report to any state board except FLORIDA and GEORGIA (and we do not report any grades, only that you’ve passed).
- If you need to re-print your certificate it in the future, you can access links to the certificates for each course you’ve completed in the “My Account” area for one year only. After one year, your account, courses and certificates expire.
- Click on the CERTIFICATE picture and your certificate will appear to save or print.
- Certificates are created as PDFs, which will open in your browser. (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) Your browser will have a built-in function to print the PDF for you.
- Certificates can be printed for 1 year only after date of purchase. After 1 year, you will no longer be able to access your account or your certificates. It is important to save or print your certificates after the completion of each class. Each state requires the student to keep a copy of their certificates for a minimum of 5 years. It is the responsibility of the student to keep their certificates on file in case your state audits your massage license.
Resetting Your Password
Lost your password? CLICK “LOST YOUR PASSWORD”
A new password reset will be generated to the email address you’ve used to set up your account in 1-3 minutes. If you are not getting a password reset, you may be trying to access the password reset from a different email address and not the one that you’ve used to set up your account. CHECK YOUR PURCHASE receipt for the email address you’ve used to set up your account. If you are still not receiving a password reset, contact me to assist.
Guidelines and Requirements For Course Completions: Note: You can only complete a maximum of 12 CE’S in one calendar day. Each course has the number of CE’S next to the course title. In order to award online continuing education credits, NCBTMB and state regulations limit a student to completing 12 CE’S in one calendar day.
Change Your Name, Add/Change State Licensing Number, Change State Location
Please contact me to make these changes. The student can no longer edit the Student Name, Massage Licensing Number or State of Renewal for certificate display. Once you’ve completed the courses, I cannot change this information since you have received a copy of your certificate via email or had an opportunity to download and save your certificates. You can still email me with a valid reason and I will consider your request.
Refunds: Please contact me directly by email regarding any refund requests at ma[email protected]. Our refund policy is as follows: You may request a refund within 48 hours of the original date of your purchase AND only if none of your classes have been started and/or completed in your purchase. You cannot receive a refund on classes completed where a certificate has been issued. Include your email address, name and the reason for the request and we will respond to your request within 24 hours. It is your responsibility to have a sufficient digital or electronic device to access the courses online and to understand your own state massage board requirements regarding online continuing education courses in order to renew your license. The state bundles are created for your convenience only and do not necessarily reflect all or specific courses that you may need to meet your state board licensing renewal. State Requirements and Individual State Bundles are updated and maintained to the very best of my ability, but state licensing requirements frequently change. CE Providers are not contacted by individual states with state licensing changes. It is up to the individual student to ensure that they are meeting the state requirements for their renewal.
Massage CE Learning Tree reserves the right to deny purchases to students, refund and or block future purchases, cancelling accounts to any student that is abusive in their communication.