Have question about our website or courses? Check out the answers here to the most commonly asked questions. If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for, contact us!
I’m having trouble purchasing. What can I do?
Try these helpful hints:
- Try switching to the Chrome browser. Sometimes the browser you are using prohibits a successful purchase experience. You can download Chrome for free here.
- Try a different credit card or PayPal. Sometimes banks block purchases to website purchases not previously made.
I don’t have a PayPal account, can I pay for a course with a credit card?
Yes! Paying with a PayPal account is an option!
PayPal also allows students to pay for courses by using credit cards. You don’t need to sign up for a PayPal account (or use an existing one) to register for a course. For details, please see the “Instructions” link for paying with credit and debit cards.
I’m having trouble logging in. What can I do?
Try switching to the Chrome browser. Sometimes the browser you are using prohibits a successful log-in.
I can’t log out. What can I do?
If you are having issues with log-out, please contact me.
Can I submit my own CE Hours to the Florida and Georgia?
Yes! Although Massage CE Learning Tree will forward your hours to Florida and Georgia, due to system-to-system reporting time, there is can be a lag in actual posting time to your account. You can report your own hours directly by visiting www.cebroker.com, accessing your CEBroker account and using the following information when reporting:
NCBTMB CE Provider Reporting
You’ll need the course names and dates of completion
Note: We only report for Florida and Georgia. Students report their hours directly for all other states.
How long do I have access to the course I purchased?
All of our courses are available for 1 year from the date of purchase. Access the course as many times as needed!
How long can a print my certification?
Certificates for courses you have successfully completed will be available for 9 months! If you need a copy of your certification after 9 months, please contact us. We will be happy to provide you with the information you need.
- Once you’ve finish the course exam, you’ll be presented with a link to print your certificate along with your grade.
- If you forgot to print your certificate after the course or you need to re-print it in the future, you can access links to the certificates for each course you’ve completed in the “My Account” area.
- Click on the “triangle” next to the course you’ve completed (not the course itself). A picture of the “certificate” will appear on the line of the course you’ve completed. Click on the “certificate” picture to download a copy of your certification.
- Certificates are created as PDFs, which will open in your browser. (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) Your browser will have a built-in function to print the PDF for you.
- Certificates can be printed for 9 months after date of purchase. After 9 months, please contact us directly and we can supply you with a breakdown of your completed hours for an additional fee via email.
Resetting Your Password
Lost your password? CLICK “LOST YOUR PASSWORD”
A new password will be generated to your email address. This usually takes 10 – 15 minutes. You can then use the generated email address in order to update your password.
Do you sell my information to third parties?
No, we will never sell your information to any third party.
Do I need to install anything (programs, apps, etc.) to access your courses?
No! All of our content can be accessed right in your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.).
*Chrome is the best browser for this site, although other browsers can be used.
Just login to our website and you’re good to go!
Can I access the courses on my smartphone or tablet?
Yes! All of our courses are accessible on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, as well as computers. You don’t need to install any special apps either – just use the internet browser (Safari, Chrome, etc.) on your device to access our website.
Are your courses approved by NCBTMB?
Yes! All of our courses have been approved by the NCBTMB!
Courses are also accepted by the AMTA and ABMP!
We are also a Continuing Education Provider approved in Florida and Georgia! We report to CEBroker!
We are also accepted in states that require individual approval such as New York!
For further information regarding specific state requirements, please access our “State-by-State” map or contact your individual licensing bureau which is also listed on each state link.
Refunds for purchased courses will only be made within 2 weeks of the original purchase date of your courses unless you have already accessed and completed the course or completed any courses within a purchased course bundle – then no refunds can be made.
Please contact us if you have any questions!