Have a question about our website or courses? Check out the answers here to the most commonly asked questions. If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for, contact us!
I’m having trouble purchasing. What can I do?
Try these helpful hints:
- Try switching to the Chrome browser. Sometimes the browser you are using prohibits a successful purchase experience. You can download Chrome for free here.
- Try a different credit card. Sometimes banks block purchases to website purchases not previously made.
I’m having trouble logging in. What can I do?
- Try switching to the Chrome browser. Sometimes the browser you are using prohibits a successful log-in.
- If you are using a phone to complete your courses, check that your DATA is TURNED ON under the SETTINGS of your phone.
- Try resetting your password.
- If your courses are more than one year old, your account has expired and you will no longer have access to the course or your account.
I can’t log out. What can I do?
If you are having issues with log-out, please contact me.
Can I submit my own CE Hours to CEBroker for Florida?
Yes! Massage CE Learning Tree will forward your hours for CEBroker Florida when your MA license number and Florida is correctly listed in your account when purchasing but you can report your own hours directly by visiting www.cebroker.com
Note: We only report for Florida. Students report their hours directly for all other states.
How long do I have access to the course I purchased?
All of our courses are available for 12 months from the date of purchase.
How long can a print my certification?
Certificates for courses you have successfully completed will be available for 12 months only from the date of purchase!
- Once you’ve finished the course exam, you’ll be presented with a link to print your certificate.
- If you forgot to print your certificate after the course or you need to re-print it in the future, you can access links to the certificates for each course you’ve completed in the “My Account” area (up to 12 months after purchase)
- Click on the “CERTIFICATE” picture next to the course you’ve completed to download a copy of your certification.
- Certificates are created as PDFs, which will open in your browser. (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) Your browser will have a built-in function to print the PDF for you.
- Certificates can be printed for 12 months only after the date of purchase.
Resetting Your Password
Lost your password? CLICK “LOST YOUR PASSWORD”
A new password will be generated to your email address. This usually takes 10 – 15 minutes. You can then use the generated email address in order to update your password.
Do you sell my information to third parties?
No, we will never sell your information to any third party.
Do I need to install anything (programs, apps, etc.) to access your courses?
No! All of our content can be accessed right in your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.).
*Chrome is the best browser for this site, although other browsers can be used.
Just login to our website and you’re good to go!
Can I access the courses on my smartphone or tablet?
Yes! All of our courses are accessible on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, as well as computers. You don’t need to install any special apps either – just use the internet browser (Safari, Chrome, etc.) on your device to access our website.
Are your courses approved by NCBTMB?
Yes! All of our courses have been approved by the NCBTMB!
Courses are also accepted by the AMTA and ABMP!
We are also a Continuing Education Provider approved in Florida! We report to CEBroker!
For further information regarding specific state requirements, please access our “State-by-State” map or contact your individual licensing bureau which is also listed on each state link.
Refunds for purchased courses will only be made within 2 weeks of the original purchase date of your courses unless you have already accessed and completed the course or completed any courses within a purchased course bundle – then no refunds can be made.
Please contact us if you have any questions!