- Once you’ve finished the course exam, you’ll be presented with a link to print your certificates. All courses are “PASS/FAIL” with 70% as a PASSING GRADE.
- If you forgot to print your certificate after the course or you need to re-print it in the future or need to save as a PDF file to send, you can access links to the certificates for each course you’ve completed in the “My Account” area.
- Click on the Certificate picture and your certificate will be available.
- Certificates are created as PDFs, which will open in your browser. (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) Your browser will have a built-in function to print or save the PDF for you.
- Certificates can be printed up to 1 year after the date of purchase. After 1 year, your course materials and certificates are no longer available. Please contact us directly if you need proof of completion after one year which we can supply to you via email at an additional fee. We do not offer a free service of sending your certificates via email to you since all of your certificates are printable and downloaded free, by you, via your account. Certificates must be downloaded separately and cannot be combined into one certificate.
Resetting Your Password
Lost your password? CLICK “LOST YOUR PASSWORD”
A new password reset will be generated to your email address. This usually takes 15-20 minutes to occur. I have no control over the length of time it takes the system to send the link to reset.
Add Massage Licensing Number, Change Name, Change State To Reflect On Your Certificate
If you forgot to add your licensing number, need to change the state reflected on your certificate or change the name reflected on your certificate, follow the directions below. If you are renewing for FLORIDA and are changing / adding your license number or state AFTER you have taken your classes, your classes will not automatically be reported to CEBroker by our operating system. You must Self-Report your CEBroker hours if this occurs for Florida. *See CEBroker Reporting www.cebroker.com
- Go to MY ACCOUNT
- Scroll to the very bottom of MY ACCOUNT
- Edit BILLING ADDRESS and scroll to the very bottom of the Billing Address.
- This is where you will find the “fields” to make these changes. You can change your name, licensing number or state which will be reflected on your certificate.
- SAVE YOUR CHANGES
- If you are having trouble adding your licensing number, leave out dashes, dots or number sign which are not needed on your certificate or for renewal purposes.
Feedback From Massagecelearningtree Students…