Texas Human Trafficking Prevention, 1 CE
How To Navigate This Course
- There is one exam question at the end of the course related to the mandatory completion of the course for Texas Healthcare Practitioner License Renewal (Answer: YES)
- The course is available immediately and online only
- This course is approved by the Texas Health and Human Services Commission in accordance to HB 2059
- This course is available to all Texas Healthcare Practitioners
- Massage CE Learning Tree has been a trusted continuing education provider for the State of Texas since 2015
Navigating The Courses
- Scroll down and click directly on the 1st lesson to start the course
- MARK COMPLETE at the end of each lesson to progress through the course
- The “Certificate of Completion” should be downloaded and saved at the end of the course. You may also access the certificate one year from the date of purchase via your account. The certificate is not emailed to you.
- Return to “MY ACCOUNT” to take any additional courses purchased or LOG OUT
- LOG OUT and/or LOG IN at any point during your studies to continue on with your course
- If you cannot find your way back to any lesson in your account, you can always find where you left off by returning to the original course page (such as this page), scrolling down to the course content (below) and clicking directly on the first piece of Course Content that DOES NOT have a Green Check Mark next to it. This will allow you to re-enter the course where you left off.
Texas Human Trafficking Prevention Training
Texas Massage Continuing Education