An NCBTMB Approved Continuing Massage Education Course
The Professional Ethics in Massage course covers the following information which pertains to the massage industry.
- Standards and Principles
- AMTA and NCBTMB
- State Regulations and Certifications
- Putting Principles of Practice into Action
- Ethical Decision Making
- Unethical Behaviors
- Reporting Unethical Behaviors
You have 5 opportunities to pass the exam with 70%. After 5 attempts, the exam will lock and you will not be able to retake the exam.
The exam questions are available for your review prior to starting the course.
If there are Green Checks Marks by the course material or the exams, the chapter or course has already been taken. If you have not completed these chapters or the exam with this new purchase, please STOP and contact me.
If this course is part of a bundle that you’ve purchased, you are limited to completing only 12 CE’S in the bundle in one calendar day. This is an individual state law and NCBTMB requirement. Each course has the number of CE’S next to the course title. You are required to follow the state laws when completing online/distance courses!
The final exam questions are available for your review prior to the test. You may screenshot/take a photo of the questions so you have them available as you review the course. Write down your answers as you read through the course and then transfer them to the final exam.
Important exam answer information is in BOLD throughout the course.
Exam answers are multiple choice
Mark Complete at the end of each chapter to proceed through the course
Certificate is emailed to you when you pass the exam with 70%
Courses are pass/fail. No grades appear on your certification.
Courses are available immediately
All courses and certificates are available in your account for one year. Make sure to save your certifications. After 1 year, your account information closes and is no longer available.
Practice Exam Questions
1. How many primary rules exist for the AMTA?
2. In addition to the District of Columbia, how many states license or credential massage therapists?
3. Upon completing a massage therapy program, students are usually required to take a state/national exam known as the ?
4. Standards of practice can also be referred to as
5. What is “Scope of Practice”?
6. What does HIPAA stand for?
7. In order to avoid any sexual impropriety, it is import to –
8. When preparing to report unethical behavior, it is important to –