New Jersey Massage Therapy Laws
This is a mandatory course required by N.J. in order to renew your license.
This course will cover the rules and regulations set forth by the state of New Jersey regarding the field of massage therapy, specifically N.J. Chapter 37A and N.J.S.A. 45. 11-53
Below you will find a copy of the final exam. You may screenshot the questions are take a photo of them so you have them available as you review the course.
You will have 5 opportunities to take the exam.
All exam answers are in bold throughout the course.
The exam questions can be found below. You may take a screenshot or picture so you have them available as you review the course.
At the end of each course lesson, click the MARK COMPLETE button to continue onto the next lesson.
At the end of the course you will take a short course evaluation which is not graded and then you will be directed to the final exam.
Once you pass the exam with 70%, save a copy of your certificate for your files.
Return to MY ACCOUNT to continue onto any other courses which you need to complete or logout twice to exit the program.
Final Exam Questions
- What do the letters N.C.B.T.M.B. stand for?
- How many continuing education hours must you complete for each N.J. massage licensing renewal cycle?
- How many continuing education hours can be taken online?
- What is the 1 required course needed to renew your N.J. massage license?
- What does the term “Licensee” mean?
Scroll down to enter the course. Click directly on the first lesson to begin the course.