Michigan Board of Massage Now Uses CEBroker To Report Your CE Hours To The Board. We forward all CE Hours to CEBroker when you include your name, MI licensing number and roll your state to MI when you purchase.
Currently, we understand that Michigan requires the following
18 CE hours every three years
Two hours (minimum) in Professional Ethics
One hour (minimum) in “Pain and Symptom Management” *Our clinical courses meet this requirement
One hour Human Trafficking (Must complete only one time outside of CE Hours)
- You may take 18 CE hours online
- You can use any of our Ethics continuing education courses to satisfy Michigan requirement
- You can take our clinical courses to meet the Pain and Symptom Management requirement
- Implicit Bias CE Approved by ACCME (Free link in our Michigan Course Bundle description)
- MassageCElearningtree is approved by the NCBTMB as a continuing education Approved Provider and the Michigan Board of Massage accepts NCBTMB CE for massage renewal CE
Please visit the state licensing board to verify massage licensing renewal requirements or for further information.
https://cmepassport.org/activity/search?specialty=implicit%20bias (Link to Implicit Bias CE on CME Passport)
Please note that all courses are approved by NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork) recertification, NCBTMB Approved Provider #450015-06. Massage therapy laws change frequently and vary from state to state. Although we try to provide you with the most accurate information available, ultimately it is the responsibility of the student to contact their state licensing bureau to verify massage licensing renewal requirements and specific requirements for state courses.