Professional Ethics in Massage, 1 CE
Professional Ethics in Massage
“Professional Ethics in Massage” is an NCBTMB approved massage continuing education course and includes the following:
- Standards and Principles
- AMTA and NCBTMB
- State Regulations and Certifications
- Putting Principles Into Practice
- Ethical Decision Making
- Unethical Behaviors
- Reporting Unethical Behaviors
Test Questions and Taking The Test
- Unlimited Test Taking
- See the practice exam before you start the course
- MARKING COMPLETE at the end of each lesson to move to the next chapter
- All answers are in BOLD throughout the course
- All questions are multiple choice
- Passing grade is 70% – no grades appear on your certificate
- Immediate grading
- Certificate immediately sent to your email address upon successful course completion.
Taking The Course
- At the end of each chapter, click the MARK COMPLETE button to continue onto the next lesson
- Once you’ve completed the course, fill out the course evaluation
- Take the test
1. How many primary rules exist for the AMTA?
2. In addition to the District of Columbia, how many states license or credential massage therapists?
3. Upon completing a massage therapy program, students are usually required to take a state/national exam known as the ?
4. Standards of practice can also be referred to as
5. What is “Scope of Practice”?
6. What does HIPAA stand for?
7. In order to avoid any sexual impropriety, it is import to –
8. When preparing to report unethical behavior, it is important to –
All courses are completely online. Each course exam is graded instantly and, once you pass the multiple choice exam with 70%, your "Certificate of Completion" is immediately available for printing. All course information is available for one year from the date of purchase. The student has an unlimited number of opportunities to pass the exam.
Exams consist of either 5, 10 or 15 multiple choice questions. The exam may be downloaded and printed in advance for easier studying.
All of our courses have NCBTMB approval.