Professional Ethics in Massage, 1 CE
The “Professional Ethics in Massage” course includes information on the following:
- Standards and Principles
- AMTA and NCBTMB
- State Regulations and Certifications
- Putting Principles of Practice into Action
- Ethical Decision Making
- Unethical Behaviors
- Reporting Unethical Behaviors
All courses are fully online with immediate grading and instant, printable certification. Courses are available for one year from date of purchase.
Test Questions and Taking the Course
The exam questions are available for your review and printing prior to taking the exam. You may fill out the answers as you read the material to prepare for the same quiz at the end of the course. The answers are highlighted throughout the course material. At the end of each lesson, you must click the MARK COMPLETE button to move ahead to the next section. Once you’ve completed each section, complete the COURSE EVALUATION to move ahead to the EXAM QUESTIONS. You may take the exam as many times as you like to reach the 70% passing grade. Once you’ve passed the exam with a 70%, you may print or download and save your certificate. Even though THERE ARE NO GRADES (this is a pass/fail course), you may take the exam as many times as you like to meet the 70% pass rate. Once you’ve completed the course, return to MY ACCOUNT to take your next course. You must MARK COMPLETE at the bottom of each lesson to move ahead to the next lesson.
All courses are fully online with immediate grading and instant, printable (and PDF downloading) certification. It is suggested to download and save each certificate upon completion since the certificates and the course materials are only available for one year from the date of purchase.
Professional Ethics in Massage Exam Questions
1. How many primary rules exist for the AMTA?
2. In addition to the District of Columbia, how many states license or credential massage therapists?
3. Upon completing a massage therapy program, students are usually required to take a state/national exam known as the ?
4. Standards of practice can also be referred to as
5. What is “Scope of Practice”?
6. What does HIPAA stand for?
7. In order to avoid any sexual impropriety, it is import to –
8. When preparing to report unethical behavior, it is important to –
All courses are completely online. Each course exam is graded instantly and, once you pass the multiple choice exam with 70%, your "Certificate of Completion" is immediately available for printing. All course information is available for one year from the date of purchase. The student has an unlimited number of opportunities to pass the exam.
Exams consist of either 5, 10 or 15 multiple choice questions. The exam may be downloaded and printed in advance for easier studying.
All of our courses have NCBTMB approval.