Florida Laws, Rules and Regulations, 2 CE
“Florida Massage Therapy Laws and Rules” is an NCBTMB approved massage continuing education course designed for:
• Florida State Licensed Massage Therapists who are in need of meeting Florida State re-licensing requirements in order to renew their license.
This course will focus on the laws and rules that govern and regulate the practice of massage therapy in the state of Florida. Information presented in this program includes Chapters 456 (Health Professions and Occupations – General Provisions) and 480 (Massage Therapy Practice Act) of the Florida Statutes and Chapter 64B7 (Massage Therapy Rules of the Florida Administrative Code) and the new law CS/HB 1065 (Criminal Background and Fingerprinting).
- You may take the exam 5 times.
- MARKING COMPLETE at the end of each lesson will progress you through the course to the exam
- Review the exam questions before you read the course (optional)
- Answers to the exam questions are in BOLD throughout the course
- Exam answers are multiple choice
- Certificate is emailed to you when you pass the exam with 70%
- Courses are pass/fail. No grades appear on your certification
- All courses are NCBTMB Approved (#450015-06)
- Massage CE Learning Tree has been a trusted massage continuing education provider for state and NCBTMB courses since 2015
- We forward completed Florida course hours to CEBroker. Correctly list your student name, MA licensing number and select FLORIDA for your state renewal in your student profile when you purchase.
How To Buy The Courses and Set Up Your Account
Choose the individual course or bundle and add it to your cart
You may only buy one course for one student at a time. Do not use the same purchase for more than one student. Each student must have a different email address not used by another student.
Start Your Purchase
Make sure you include your name, MA#### Florida licensing number under your student profile halfway through the purchase. Set your state to FLORIDA
Complete your purchase
There is a short delay while the purchase process completes. The screen fades a bit. This is normal.
You will be directed to a link with your account.
Navigating The Course
- Once purchased, you will be redirect to “MY ACCOUNT”
- Scroll down and click directly on the course title
- MARK COMPLETE at the end of each lesson progresses you through the course
- Complete the COURSE EVALUATION and progress to the exam
- Pass the exam with 70% and your certificate is emailed to you
- Return to “MY ACCOUNT” to take any additional courses purchased or LOG OUT
- LOG OUT and/or LOG IN at any point during your studies to continue on with your courses
All courses are completely online. Each course exam is graded instantly and, once you pass the multiple choice exam with 70%, your "Certificate of Completion" is immediately available for printing. All course information is available for one year from the date of purchase. The student has an unlimited number of opportunities to pass the exam.
Exams consist of either 5, 10 or 15 multiple choice questions. The exam may be downloaded and printed in advance for easier studying.
All of our courses have NCBTMB approval.