Pennsylvania Massage Continuing Education
Renew By January 31, 2023
Currently, we understand that Pennsylvania requires 24 CE hours every 2 years for license renewal on January 31, every odd numbered year.
- 4 CE hours must be in ETHICS
- 2 CE hours must be in Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting (FREE CLASSES HERE)
- PA does not accept animal massage or practice building classes
- You may take 8 continuing education hours online with Massage CE Learning Tree and a FREE “2 CE Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Course FREE HERE” or with another course provider listed on the PA Approved CE Providers List HERE.
- PA has ended their online Covid 19 CE Waiver. The following applies for the January 31, 2023 renewal
- Only 8 CE hours may be completed online including the 4 CE’S in Professional Ethic. The remaining hours must be completed in a live, hands-on format
Pennsylvania Commonwealth Enterprise Portal
Please note that all courses taken with Massage CE Learning Tree can be used for NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork) recertification, NCBTMB Approved Provider #450015-06.
Massage therapy continuing education requirements for license renewal vary from state to state and the laws are constantly changing. Ultimately, it is the students’ personal responsibility to check with their state massage board regarding continuing education requirements.