Maryland Massage Licenses EXPIRE ON October 31, 2022
24 Massage CE’s (Can be taken online)
Please note that massage therapy laws change frequently and vary from state to state. Although we try to provide you with the most accurate information available, ultimately it is the responsibility of the student to contact their state licensing bureau to verify massage licensing renewal requirements.
Requirements, Mandatory CEUs, and CPR Certification:
- 3 Hrs. Ethics OR Jurisprudence, mandatory
- 3 Hrs. in Communicable Diseases including HIV/AIDS, mandatory
- 1 Hr. Diversity OR Cultural Competency, mandatory
- 17 elective CEUs (can be taken online)
- Must possess an unexpired CPR certificate (LMTs Healthcare Provider Level & RMP’s Basic CPR) at the time of renewal.
Please visit the state licensing board to verify massage licensing renewal requirements or for further information.
Please note that all courses taken with Massage CE Learning Tree can be used for NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork) recertification, NCBTMB Approved Provider #450015-06.