Maryland Massage Continuing Education
Maryland requires 24 CE’S for massage license renewal and accepts our NCBTMB approved courses #450015-06. All courses can be taken online. 7 mandatory courses can be found in our course bundles. The one time “Implicit Bias” Training requirement is a course required by MD Licensing Board and can be found online. It is an approved course offered through the Cultural and Linguistic Healthcare Professional Competency Program. Links to this course can be found in our course bundles.
- 3 Hrs. Ethics OR Jurisprudence, mandatory
- 3 Hrs. in Communicable Diseases including HIV/AIDS, mandatory
- 1 Hr. Diversity OR Cultural Competency, mandatory
- 17 elective CEUs (can be taken online)
- Must possess an unexpired CPR certificate (LMTs Healthcare Provider Level & RMP’s Basic CPR) at the time of renewal.
- Implicit Bias Training (take one time) approved by the Cultural and Linguistic Healthcare Professional Competency Board and links to this course can be found in our course bundles.
Maryland Massage Licenses EXPIRE on October 31, 2024
Please note that all courses can be used for NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork) recertification, NCBTMB Approved Provider #450015-06. Massage therapy laws change frequently and vary from state to state. Although we try to provide you with the most accurate information available, ultimately it is the responsibility of the student to contact their state licensing bureau to verify massage licensing renewal requirements and specific requirements for state courses. The state course bundles are created for your convenience only and are not meant to reflect exactly what you might need to renew your specific license.