Maryland Massage Continuing Education
Maryland requires 24 CE’S for massage license renewal and accepts our NCBTMB approved courses #450015-06. All courses can be taken online.
- 3 Hrs. Ethics OR Jurisprudence, mandatory
- 3 Hrs. in Communicable Diseases including HIV/AIDS, mandatory
- 1 Hr. Diversity OR Cultural Competency, mandatory
- 17 elective CEUs (can be taken online)
- Must possess an unexpired CPR certificate (LMTs Healthcare Provider Level & RMP’s Basic CPR) at the time of renewal.
Maryland Massage Licenses EXPIRE on October 31, 2022
24 CE’S Can Be Completed Online
Please note that all courses taken with Massage CE Learning Tree can be used for NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork) recertification, NCBTMB Approved Provider #450015-06. Massage therapy laws change frequently and vary from state to state. Although we try to provide you with the most accurate information available, ultimately it is the responsibility of the student to contact their state licensing bureau to verify massage licensing renewal requirements.