Illinois Sexual Harassment In The Workplace, 1 CE
Massage Continuing Education – Illinois Sexual Harassment In The Workplace, 1 CE
Illinois Sexual Harassment In The Workplace, 1 CE is valid only for the State of Illinois Massage Therapy Continuing Education Massage Licensing Renewal. It is accepted by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations (IDFPR) as an approved Illinois Massage Continuing Education course approved by the NCBTMB which meets the requirements of Illinois State.
Illinois Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Course Objectives: After completing the Illinois Sexual Harassment In The Workplace continuing education course, you will be able to explain, define, and recognize what sexual harassment is and what to do about it in any workplace environment in the state of Illinois, including your massage therapy establishment. A number of objectives of this course are to provide information and understanding of state-mandated information regarding sexual harassment in the workplace. At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain and give examples of workplace sexual harassment, what it is, and the types and forms it takes.
- Provide examples of conduct constituting unlawful sexual harassment.
- Describe what to do if you experience or witness unwelcome sexual contact.
- Describe Illinois definition of sexual harassment according to Illinois Public Act 100- 0554.
- Define what sexual harassment is per the Illinois Human Rights Act.
- Define primary mandates in the Illinois Public Act 100-0554.
- Recognize protections for those who report acts of sexual harassment, also known as whistleblowers, in the workplace.
- Describe how to report workplace sexual harassment.
- Define ways employers and employees can prevent sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Know about employer responsibilities for the prevention and investigation of sexual harassment claims in the workplace.
- Professional Ethics for the massage therapist
- Suggestions on correcting instances of sexual harassment.
No matter where you work in Illinois, you have the right to go to your workplace without being confronted with any form of sexual harassment. In Illinois, a “working environment” can ‘anywhere’, and not just a physical location, where an employee is expected to perform their duties.
- You have 5 opportunities to take the exam to meet 70% passing grade.
- The final exam questions are available for your review prior to the test. You may screenshot/take a photo of the questions so you have them available as you review the course. Write down your answers as you read through the course and then transfer them to the final exam.
- Important exam answer information is in BOLD throughout the course.
- Exam answers are multiple choice
- Certificate is emailed to you when you pass the exam with 70%
- Courses are pass/fail. No grades appear on your certification.
- Courses are available immediately
- All courses and certificates are available in your account for one year. Make sure to save your certifications. After 1 year, your account is no longer available.
- All courses are NCBTMB Approved (#450015-06)
- Massage CE Learning Tree has been a trusted massage continuing education provider for state and NCBTMB courses since 2015
- Courses are accepted by AMTA, ABMP and other national associations for massage license renewal
- View “State Requirements”, “Our Approvals” and “Instructions” on the top bar of the website or in the phone menu
- If this course is part of a “course bundle”, you may only complete a total of 12 CE’S in one calendar day. This information is available on your receipt of purchase and in the bundle description.
- Find a course or course bundle of interest
- Read the course description
- Add to cart/View the cart/Proceed to check out
- Fill out your billing details and student licensing information (student name, licensing number, renewal state). The student information must appear on the certificate in order to meet licensing renewal requirements.
- ONLY PURCHASE FOR ONE STUDENT AT A TIME. LOG OUT COMPLETELY FOR A NEW PURCHASE. EACH STUDENT REQUIRES THEIR OWN SEPARATE PURCHASE, DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS AND THEIR OWN ACCOUNT.
- Place order (there is a short delay as we build your account). Please wait while it processes. The screen will fade for a moment while all the processes complete.
- All courses are immediately available in your account
Navigating The Courses
- Once purchased, you will be redirect to “MY ACCOUNT”
- Scroll down and click directly on the course title
- MARK COMPLETE at the end of each lesson to progress through the course
- Complete the COURSE EVALUATION and progress to the exam
- Pass the exam with 70% and your certificate is emailed to you
- Return to “MY ACCOUNT” to take any additional courses purchased or LOG OUT
- LOG OUT and/or LOG IN at any point during your studies to continue on with your courses.
- Save each certificate as you complete the class. Your certificates and your account are available for one year.
Illinois Massage Continuing Education Illinois Massage Continuing Education Illinois Massage Continuing Education Illinois Massage Continuing Education
Illinois Sexual Harassment In The Workplace 1 CE Illinois Sexual Harassment In The Workplace 1 CE Illinois Sexual Harassment In The Workplace 1 CE Illinois Sexual Harassment In The Workplace 1 CE Illinois Sexual Harassment In The Workplace 1 CE
All courses are completely online. Each course exam is graded instantly and, once you pass the multiple choice exam with 70%, your "Certificate of Completion" is immediately available for printing. All course information is available for one year from the date of purchase. The student has an unlimited number of opportunities to pass the exam.
Exams consist of either 5, 10 or 15 multiple choice questions. The exam may be downloaded and printed in advance for easier studying.
All of our courses have NCBTMB approval.